Polycom SoundPoint IP 650 Telephone
Designed to appeal to both executive users who require advanced features and applications, and telephone attendants who need multiple line support, the Polycom SoundPoint IP 650 sets a new standard for high-performance IP phones.
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
The SoundPoint IP 650 is the first IP phone to use Polycom's revolutionary HD Voice technology to bring life-like richness and clarity to voice communications. Polycom HD Voice incorporates wideband audio for over twice the voice clarity, Polycom"?s patented Acoustic Clarity Technology 2, as well as best-in-class system design to deliver unprecedented voice quality.
The phone supports Microsoft Live Communications Server 2005 for telephony and presence, and interoperates with Microsoft Office Communicator. The SoundPoint IP 650 also features a USB port for future applications.
The SoundPoint IP 650 accommodates 6 lines in standalone mode, and 12 lines as an attendant console, when equipped with SoundPoint IP Expansion Modules. The phone supports shared call/bridged line appearance2, an essential feature for effective phone interaction between executives and their assistants. The phone"?s busy lamp field (BLF)2 functionality enables phone attendants to monitor the on-hook / off-hook status of key contacts, and dispatch incoming calls for those contacts more efficiently.
When equipped with up to three Expansion Modules, the SoundPoint IP 650 delivers the advanced call handling capabilities and enhanced user interface of a high-performance attendant console. Designed to improve productivity of telephone attendants, the SoundPoint IP attendant console allows effective and efficient management and monitoring of up to 24 simultaneous calls on up to 12 lines.
The SoundPoint IP 650 delivers all of its capabilities through an intuitive user interface, featuring a backlit 320x160 graphical grayscale LCD display, easy-to-navigate menu, and a combination of 26 dedicated hard keys and 4 context-sensitive soft keys for easy access to essential telephony features.
Designed to make installation, configuration, and upgrade as simple and efficient as possible, the SoundPoint IP 650 boasts a two-port Ethernet switch and integrated Power over Ethernet circuitry. The SoundPoint IP 650 can be centrally configured and upgraded in the field from an FTP, TFTP, HTTP4, or HTTPS4 server and supports provisioning server redundancy.
- Six-line executive phone
- Revolutionary voice quality with Polycom HD Voice
- Advanced, cutting-edge features and applications
- Expandable to support three Expansion Modules
- Interoperable with leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch platforms
- Six lines (standalone) / 12 lines (with the Expansion Module)
- Polycom HD Voice technology, including support of G.722 wideband codec, Acoustic Clarity Technology 2, and systems design optimized for HD Voice
- Advanced functionality, including shared lines, busy lamp field, presence, and XHTML applications
- Support of up to three SoundPoint IP Expansion Modules
- Backlit 320 x 160-pixel grayscale graphical LCD
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- USB port for future applications
|Related Part Numbers:||:|
|Data Sheet: soundpoint ip650 datasheet|
|Quick Start Guide: soundpoint ip650 quick start guide|
|User Guide: SPIP650 UG SIP30|
|Quick Reference: soundpoint ip650 quick user guide|
There have no reviews in this product.