TEMPORARY RETURN POLICY DUE TO COVID-19
Our Temporary return policy during the COVID-19 Crisis is final sale on all items purchased during this period, due to the health and safety concerns of our staff and customers. Our regular policy will be reinstated upon resolution of the COVID-19 crisis. Thank you for very much for understanding.
- We offer same day shipment for products in-stock placed before 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Shipping payment terms are prepaid FOB our warehouse, unless specified otherwise.
- Visible shipment damage must be noted with the carrier or delivery refused.
- Hidden damage must be reported to us within 72 hours of delivery.
- Orders ship F.O.B. from our warehouse. Customer assumes title and full ownership of goods from point of origin. Customer assumes all responsibility for filing lost/damaged claims with carrier. We may, as a convenience, file shipment claims on customers’ behalf, as it sees fit
- Remote areas sometimes require an alternative method of shipping and can be subject to additional charges.
- Typically you should expect your order in 2-3 days when using UPS.
- All Shipments are prepaid and added to your invoice by us.
- Actual cost is calculated based on weight and location unless otherwise requested by the customer.
- If you require same day or next day delivery simply call, chat or email us for a rate or provide us with your Courier Name and Account Number for fastest service.
- We reserve the right to adjust invoice orders and prices due to website errors.
If my package gets lost, who do I contact?
Track Your Headsets
Simply enter the UPS tracking number you received via your shipment confirmation email (sent to the email address you entered when placing your order), and click the track my order button. Sometimes it may take up to 24 hours from receipt of your email confirmation for the package's tracking number to show up in the UPS system.
You can contact our Customer Service team and we will start a trace with the applicable carrier on your behalf. UPS Standard delivery is 2-7 days.
Claims must be made no later than 60 days after your order was shipped
The wrong product was shipped to me - what do I do?
To arrange a return on the wrong product, please contact our Customer Support Center by email by phone. Please be advised, we can only do exchanges on products we sent in error. For any product ordered incorrectly or if it is not compatible with your telephone, you will have to return the wrong product at your expense and place a new order.
If you are not satisfied then we want to hear from you. Our shipping manager is available to address any shipping concerns.
- If a headset product you purchase from us arrives as an out-of-box failure or becomes defective within the first 30 days from the date of purchase we will replace it with a new unit . We are an authorized distributor for Plantronics, Jabra / GN Netcom and VXi Corp and implies no warranty beyond the manufacturer’s stated warranty unless an extended warranty is purchased from us. We are also a sales partner of Sennheiser and will be happy to assist you in warranty processing on any defective Sennheiser products purchased from one of our locations.
- A product purchased from us can be returned for a full credit, less shipping, as long as product is received by us within 45 days from the date of purchase.
- Customers must obtain a return authorization number and instructions where to ship returns. Contact your sales rep to begin the process or email support@Headset.com.
- The customer is responsible for all freight related charges for returned products unless an item is deemed an out of box failure whereas we will arrange a replacement and the return of the defective item.
- We strongly recommend you fully insure your return shipment in case it is lost or damaged and you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection as we are not responsible for lost and/or untraceable returns and return shipping fees.
- Items must be returned in original packaging with no writing or defacement and be unused, with a copy of your packing slip / invoice, including warranty cards, instruction manuals, and must be complete with all original accessories. Any writing, defacement or missing packaging or accessories can result in the return to be refused and sent back to the you.
- The return merchandise authorization number (RMA) must be written on the included invoice, packing slip or other documentation.
- The customer has option to have product replaced or refunded and must request for their preference in writing on the invoice / packing slip / return authorization number that is to be included with returned product.
- Please allow up to 10 days after product has been received for item to be processed.
- International Orders are responsible for all associated shipping costs for returns or warranty repair.
If you are not satisfied then we want to hear from you. Our Returns Manager is available to address any shipping concerns:
SPECIAL ORDERS POLICY
- If and when available, we will gladly place special order of products that are not in our regular inventory.
- ALL SPECIAL ORDERS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-RETURNABLE. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS.
RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION (RMA) POLICY
- An RMA number is required for all items returned to us for repair, warranty repair, trade-in or credit (units purchased within 45 days).
- Contact your sales representaive or email, or call to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). For faster service, please be ready to provide customer name, invoice number, serial number and reason for return.
- Include the RMA form inside the shipping container and reference the RMA number on the outside of the shipping container.
- Please use outer packaging (shipping container) when sending unit(s) back.
- Include only those items that are listed on the RMA. If you have other items to send, please contact your Sales Rep for a revised RMA.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Please do not mix repairs or trade-in with refund returns.
REPAIRS & WARRANTY
- We honor all headset manufacturers’ limited warranties and will fix or replace defective product during the manufacturers’ warranty period unless an extended warranty has been purchased through us.
- All Polycom or Lifesize products are returned to the manufacturer for factory warranty or replacement.
- We also repair headsets that are no longer covered by the manufacturers’ warranty. We provide a one year warranty for such repairs.
- For repair and warranty service, please follow the RMA policy above.
- Please include any additional instructions for repair technicians inside the shipping container.
- For out of-warranty repairs, a repair estimate will be sent for your approval prior to the repair work being done.
- Please do not mix other returns with repairs.
- Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, We disclaim all warranties, either express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purchase. This disclaimer in no way affects the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty, if any.
- COD - An additional charge will be added to all COD orders. Please check current charges while placing your order.
- CREDIT CARDS - We accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Interest will be added to all past due balances at the rate of two-percent (2%) per month, compounded monthly (or the maximum rate allowable by law).
- If we deem it necessary or appropriate to refer an account to an agent or attorney for collection, all costs and expenses of collection (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) will be charged to the buyers’ account and will accrue interest at the rate stated above.
- Buyer consent to the jurisdiction of any court located in the Province of Ontario will respect any legal action that may be commenced against the buyer for collection of any amount due to us or our affiliates.