Aastra Meridian 5216 Digital Centrex Telephone
With Liquid Crystal Display and headset compatibility, the M5216 offers powerful call coverage and call handling capabilities.
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
With Liquid Crystal Display and headset compatibility, the M5216 offers powerful call coverage and call handling capabilities. The M5216 is recommended when you need a central answering position or ACD support. This set offers unique functionality, making it the perfect solution for call centers and other high-volume calling applications. Combined with the M522 Meridian Mate Expansion Module, the M5216 is also recommended as a mini-console.
Convenience features for increased productivity includes: On-hook dialing for convenient call setup or access to voice mail; Feature/line indicator to let you know at a glance if a feature or line is in use; Visual message waiting indicator that works in combination with a message center application or your voice mail system to let you know when you have a voice mail message; Primary Directory Number (PDN) that is automatically selected for outgoing calls when you lift the handset; Hold and Release keys for better call processing; Last Number Redial to automatically store the last number you dialed, making it easier to reach busy numbers
- Single-line set with multi-line functionality
- Extra wide, 2-line X 24-character display
- Reason Display to give users additional call information, such as whether a call has been forwarded
- Capability for Calling Name and Number Delivery
- Line powered (no local power required)
- Visual ringing indication
- Larger keypad buttons
- Fourteen system programmable keys for feature access or directory numbers
- Colors available: Ash, Black, Gray
There have no reviews in this product.