The ZoomSwitch ZMS20-UC is optimized for VoIP and unified communications functionality and provides users extra control over phone and computer communications.
Innovative ZoomSwitch technology allows users to access phone and computer communications through their existing wireless or wired office headset or telephone handset, thus eliminating the need for one headset or handset for phone communications and another for computer applications.
ZoomSwitch UC was developed based on feedback we received from end users and ZoomSwitch customers looking to adapt headsets intended for use on a phone to popular UC applications.
ZMS20-UC Uses & Applications
- Works great with Microsoft Office Communicator ( MOC or OCS ), Skype, Cisco IP Communicator, IBM Sametime, Avaya One X, Google Voice and others.
- Perfect for Avaya, Cisco1 and Nortel or other softphones
- Listen to music between calls
- Review online voicemail messages
- Dictate into speech recognition software
- Listen to online webinars, training, product demos
- Engage in video chats
- Participate in online video conference calls
ZMS20-UC Features & Benefits
- Economical - Leverage the power of your existing headset technology by adding a ZoomSwitch to enable USB functionality for your existing wireless or corded headsets. Organizations can save money and allow employees to continue to use the headset they are already comfortable with.
- Efficient - The ZoomSwitch can be used with your existing corded or wireless headset or handset to allow you to switch between phone and computer. Double the functionality of your existing headset or handset. The ZoomSwitch lets your headset speakers and microphone take the place of those on your computer so all playback stays private. No need for an extra microphone or speakers it all goes through your headset.
- Simple to Use and Easy to Install - The ZoomSwitch takes moments to install, and operates with just a touch of a button. Quick and easy toggling between the phone and computer means no missed calls. Powered through the USB port on your computer, the ZoomSwitch is a plug-and-play device, ready to use with all of your VoIP, UC, speech recognition, and audio applications.
- Mute & Volume Control - The ZMS20-UC features a convenient mute button that quickly mutes your microphone on phone and PC calls. The new ZMS20-UC also amplifies the sounds you hear on the computer side with a convenient volume control dial.
|Related Part Numbers:
There are no downloads for this product.
There have no reviews in this product.
Add Your Own Review