ZoomSwitch ZMS10 USB / Telephone Headset Switch
Supercharge your headset with the addition of a ZoomSwitch. The ZoomSwitch is an add-on device that allows your phone headset to double as a computer headset. Switch between your desk phone and your PC at the touch of a button. This item is discontinued.
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
This item is discontinued. Supercharge your headset with the addition of a ZoomSwitch. The ZoomSwitch is a USB add-on device that allows your phone headset to double as a computer headset. With the ZoomSwitch, you expand the functionality of your existing office headset (or telephone handset receiver) by connecting it to your computer through the USB port. Switch between your desk phone and your PC at the touch of a button. It"?s simple and powerful.
ZoomSwitch ZMS10 is a USB Headset Switch that adds USB functionality to your Plantronics-style wireless headset or any wired headset or handset connected to your phone"?s handset port or headset port (RJ9). Connect your office headset to your phone and computer, and switch between them at the touch of a button!
With the ZoomSwitch ZMS10, you can connect your existing office headset (or your telephone handset receiver) to your computer via the USB port. Toggle between your computer and your telephone at the touch of a button. It"?s simple and powerful! Anyone who has a computer and a phone with a handset can benefit from the power of the ZoomSwitch!
- Listen to music between calls.
- Make calls using VoIP, Skype and similar applications.
- Review voicemail messages from your phone"?s system or from the computer. Dictate into speech recognition software.
- Participate in on-line video conference calls.
- Listen to on-line webinars, training sessions, and product demos.
- Use with Avaya, Cisco and Nortel or other softphones to make PC-enabled calls.
- Engage in video chats.
|Related Part Numbers:||:|
There have no reviews in this product.