VXi X200-V USB Adapter for VXi "V" Series Headsets
Designed specifically for VoIP, speech recognition and softphone applications.
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
Optimized for Unified Communications (UC) with Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and echo cancellation essential attributes for eliminating the most persistent issues that can affect voice quality when using VoIP.
- USB adapter connects your professional-grade headset to your computer for superior voice conversations
- Inline volume and mute controls for quick and easy call adjustments with a single touch
- Wideband audio allows more of your voice to be heard, resulting in rich, natural sounding conversations
- Easy plug-and-play set-up no drivers to install, no down time or technical support needed
- Includes echo cancellation and Digital Signal Processing (DSP) functionality to eliminate VoIP latency and background nois
- One-touch answer/end call features improve user productivity (dependent on softphone applications)
- Comes with V-series disconnect for compatibility with Passport/Tria V-series, TalkPro SP and TuffSet wideband headsets
- 2-year no-hassle warranty
UPC Code: 607972029307
There have no reviews in this product.