VXi X200-V USB Adapter for VXi "V" Series Headsets
Designed specifically for VoIP, speech recognition and softphone applications.
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
Optimized for Unified Communications (UC) with Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and echo cancellation ???,???? essential attributes for eliminating the most persistent issues that can affect voice quality when using VoIP.Product Feature
- USB adapter connects your professional-grade headset to your computer for superior voice conversations
- Inline volume and mute controls for quick and easy call adjustments with a single touch
- Wideband audio allows more of your voice to be heard, resulting in rich, natural sounding conversations
- Easy plug-and-play set-up ???,???? no drivers to install, no down time or technical support needed
- Includes echo cancellation and Digital Signal Processing (DSP) functionality to eliminate VoIP latency and background nois
- One-touch answer/end call features improve user productivity (dependent on softphone applications)
- Comes with V-series disconnect for compatibility with Passport/Tria V-series, TalkPro SP and TuffSet wideband headsets
- 2-year no-hassle warranty
UPC Code: 607972029307
There have no reviews in this product.