Vxi Blueparrott B250-XTS Extreme Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headset
The notorious extreme noise cancelling bluetooth headset just got better.
Improved XTS model now includes a micro-usb charger.
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
The best just got better. Since its introduction, the VXi BlueParrott B250-XT has been widely regarded as the best Bluetoothheadset for high-noise environments, especially professional trucking. Now we?ve built upon that market-leading foundation, with the BlueParrott B250-XTS. It?s everything you loved about its predecessor and much more. The B250-XTS now features enhanced Xtreme Noise Suppression?"technology, so it knocks out even the most aggressive noise. We?ve also added wideband audio, for more natural, easy to understand sound quality and increased talk time to20+ hours per charge. Plus A2DP support lets you use it with music players, GPS and other Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- Xtreme Noise Suppression plus wind suppression technology eliminates background noise across the audio spectrum.
- Wideband audio and a wide range of volume adjustments for clearer conversations, greater productivity and increased safety.
- A2DP support for a better music streaming experience.
- More than20 hours of talk time on a single charge.
- Its 66-foot range gives you twice the wireless freedom of most Bluetooth headsets.
- 128-bit data encryption keeps your cell phone conversations private.
- Over-the-head design is incredibly stable, so the B250-XTS stays put.
- Voice prompts announce low battery, out of range, paired/not paired status and more.
- One-touch multifunction button controls on/off, call answer/end and pairing.
- Roadworthy durability stands up to every day, real world use.
- Includes standard Micro-USB to USB charging cable. Does NOT include AC power adapter.
- One-year warranty.
UPC Code: 607972038903
|Wearing Style||:||Monaural Headband|
|Ear Cushion Type||:||Leatherette|
|Ear Cushion Type||:||Foam|
|Microphone Arm Type||:||Flexible|
|Noise Cancelling Microphone||:||Ultra|
|Noise Cancelling Headphones||:||None|
|Busy Light Indicator||:||No|
|Audio Frequency Response||:||Wideband|
|Digital Signal Processing (DSP)||:||Yes|
|Hearing RMS Protection||:||No|
|Hearing Spike Protection||:||Yes|
Author - Headset Evaluation Team