Sennheiser SDW 5066 Wireless Stereo Headset System (Triple Connectivity Version)
The SDW 5066 is a wireless DECT headset system and collaboration hub that gives total flexibility in the office. All your devices connect seamlessly through one single headset system. Super wideband sound offers a voice experience beyond conventional business standards, while the latest security protocols keep your conversations confidential.Manage all calls from one headset with triple connectivity to computer, desk phone and mobile phone.
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
BENEFITS & FEATURES
• Manage all calls from one headset with triple connectivity to computer, desk phone and mobile phone
• Maximum flexibility via the base station – connect a Sennheiser Bluetooth® headset or a wired headset/speakerphone, according to your needs
• Long distance wireless range - up to 180 m / 590 ft. with line of sight
• Perfect customized fit with the FlexFit™ system, offering 3 wearing style solutions. Choose between headband, ear hook or neckband.
• Super wideband sound provides crisp and natural sound beyond conventional business standards
• Exceptional speech intelligibility with two microphone noise-cancelling system and pioneering voice detection technology
• Excellent sound in high density environments with high density wideband mode
• Optimized for major UC brands and certified for Skype for Business
• Undisturbed calls with a busy light on the headset. A busy light indicator for the desk is available as an accessory.
• Easy configuration and management for IT managers with Sennheiser HeadSetup™ Pro Manager
• Enhanced security with Protected Pairing, 128 bit authentication and DECT Security certification to keep all conversations confidential
SDW 5066 is a wireless DECT headset system for modern office professionals, providing future-proof device flexibility, next generation communication quality and advanced security to modern work environments. SDW 5066 meets the challenges of evolving modern workplaces by providing a communication tool that lives up to users’ expectations for multi-device usability, security and seamless customer interaction. Modern office workers require mobility in the office and the ability to hold ad hoc collaborative meetings. Using multiple devices and often sitting at different desks, today’s knowledge workers demand a flexible, personal communication solution that simply works. SDW 5066 helps them meet the future prepared with the ultimate business communication tool.
– Total Flexibility:
A hub for all your people, audio sources and headsets
– Superior Sound:
Natural, rich sound with super wideband audio
– Higher Productivity:
Busy light and advanced collaboration features
– Enhanced Security:
With Protected Pairing and DECT Security certification
Answer all calls from a single device. With up to triple connectivity for softphone/PC, desk phone and mobile devices, the SDW 5066 allows users to choose their own constellations using the base station as a gateway to their preferred audio sources. It’s also possible to connect a wired Sennheiser headset/speakerphone or a Bluetooth® headset using the USB port on the base station.
Successful communication is the key to an efficient business. The SDW 5000 Series sets a new sound standard and features super wideband sound offering a voice experience beyond conventional business standards. Hear conversational
nuances and experience a natural and richer sound for both communication and multimedia. Two microphone noise-cancelling system and pioneering voice detection technology deliver exceptional sound for improved speech intelligibility in noisy environments. A new wideband mode for communication in high density environments provides excellent sound for more users.
Seamless communication and collaboration keeps work flowing. SDW 5000 Series offers an array of smart features to enable this. Smart headset and base station controls deliver easy call management. The busy light on the headset helps users to remain undisturbed during calls and conferences. The cloud-based Sennheiser HeadSetup™ Pro Manager puts IT managers in control of all Sennheiser devices and manages assets, updates and configurations from one location. The SDW 5066 is UC optimized and certified for Skype for Business to maximize productivity.
Security is a primary concern for a company’s IT manager. Peace of mind with the SDW 5016 that comes with advanced security protocols to ensure that all communication is kept confidential. The SDW 5000 Series is DECT Security certified* and designed with special focus on secure pairing, the most vulnerable part of a wireless system. The authentication process uses 128 bit encryption keys and Protected Pairing ensures that sensitive pairing data cannot be intercepted over-the-air. Sennheiser HeadSetup™ Pro Manager allows the IT manager to disable Bluetooth, call merging and conferencing mode if required.
UPC Code: 615104276055
|Headset Type||:||Wireless (DECT)|
|Wearing Style||:||Binaural Headband|
|Ear Cushion Type||:||Leatherette|
|Microphone Arm Type||:||Fixed|
|Noise Cancelling Microphone||:||High|
|Noise Cancelling Headphones||:||None|
|Busy Light Indicator||:||Optional|
|Audio Frequency Response||:||Super Wideband|
|Digital Signal Processing (DSP)||:||Yes|
|Hearing RMS Protection||:||Yes|
|Hearing Spike Protection||:||Yes|
|Related Part Numbers:||:||615104276055|
|Quick Start Guide: SDW5000 Quick Guide 5016 Headset|
|Setup Guide: SDW5000 Quick Guide Base Station|
|User Guide: SDW5000 Series Manual|
Author - Headset Evaluation Team