Sennheiser MM 450 TRAVEL Bluetooth Headset
With easy-to-use controls and built-in microphone you'll never miss a call with this great hi-fi headset. Onboard NoiseGard?* actively removes the noise of planes and trains so that music and calls can be listened to at sensible volumes.
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
MM 450 TRAVEL is the world's first high-end noise canceling headset and a great hi-fi headphone which comes in one easy-to-use and smartly designed package. Wireless or wired, you can relax to superb Sennheiser audio perfection from any Bluetooth enabled device, while enjoying the benefits of a sophisticated communication headset to take and make cellular calls on mobile phones and VoIP calls on PCs and Macs.
As pioneers of noise-reduction headphones over 20 years ago, Sennheiser has developed the NoiseGard?* technology to take out the drone and roar of engines, rails and road. This makes the MM 450 TRAVEL ideal for planes, trains, cars and other noisy environments.
Blending new technology and Sennheiser's hi-fi design skills, Sennheiser Communications has leapfrogged the competition to bring you the market's best quality Bluetooth communications headset. As an added benefit you'll be wowed by the advantages of NoiseGard?* and the unique TalkThrough button, which lets you speak to a neighbor or flight attendant without removing the headset.
MM 450 TRAVEL is really easy to use with all the controls in one easy-access cluster, and comes with electronic volume control to save you scrabbling for the source device. And now, thanks to the closed-back capsule design of the acoustic ear-caps which enhances passive noise reduction, you can keep your music entirely personal and relax in the knowledge that you won't be irritating fellow travelers.
With its smartly designed metal-reinforced headband, this fold-flat headset with soft padded ear-cushions is also exceptionally comfortable. The headset's hard-wired adaptability allows you unrestricted access to Sennheiser quality sound, even in environments e.g. on aircraft, where wireless connection is not allowed. Last but least, MM 450 TRAVEL's stylish luxury design is exceptionally travel proof and comes in one Easy-2-GO molded travel case.
- NoiseGard 2.0?*: Advanced Sennheiser active noise cancellation lets users enjoy music in peace
- TalkThrough: One-touch button to talk to neighbours or the flight attendant, without removing the headset
- Wireless freedom: Bluetooth gives hands-free convenience without wires and the advanced A2DP profile for Bluetooth delivers optimized Hi-Fi stereo sound
- Direct cable option: Allows use on aircraft. Airline adapter and cable included
- Sennheiser sound quality: Sennheiser Hi-Fi quality headphone drivers ensure superior dynamic range, detailed sound and excellent bass
- Comfort: Soft padded ear-cushions provide excellent wearing comfort
- Easy-2-GO: The headband is metal-reinforced and the headphone folds into a compact bundle for travel and storage
- Flexible: Exchangeable battery - buy a spare, always have power. Easy USB charging from laptops, etc. Lightweight wall charger with three different plug fittings supplied for Euro / USA / UK and AU
- Connect everywhere: To your mobile phone, your laptop, your MP3 player, or the in-flight entertainment system
- * Sennheiser Communications patented technology
- Headset MM 450 TRAVEL
- USB wall charger for US, EU, UK and AU plus USB charging cable
- In-flight adapters (3.5mm double mono adapter and 6.35mm adapter)
- 3.5mm audio cable
- Carry case
|Related Part Numbers:||:|
Author - Headset Evaluation Team