Revolabs FLX Conference Speakerphone 2 Channel
31 % off
FLX Wireless Conference System with Two Microphones is designed to provide wireless unified communication for mid- to small-sized conference rooms, executive offices and SoHo environment
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
- Versatility: Available with two microphones in VoIP or analog phone interfaces.
- Bluetooth Enabled: Provides support for mobile devices.
- Crystal-Clear Audio: Feel like you are all in the same room.
- No GSM Interference: Revolabs wireless microphones are impervious to GSM noise from other wireless electronic devices.
- Secure: 128-bit encryption means no one will be able to listen in on the signal sent between the microphone and base station.
- The Freedom of Wireless: Microphones and the speaker can be placed throughout the room to optimize sound quality.
- Convenience: Make private calls using the handset.
- Cost effective: Supports both audio and video conferencing to reduce the amount of equipment in the conference room, minimizing costs and management overhead.
- Flexibility: Can be mixed and matched with a variety of HD wireless microphones.
- Includes your choice of microphones: Omni-directional tabletop, Uni-directional and Lapel
- Microphones and speaker can be placed throughout an office to optimize sound quality
- Speakers and microphones support wide band audio (80 -11,000 Hz), delivering natural sounding audio
- Replaces need for separate desk and conference phones
- Dialer can be used to set up conference call or works as a telephone for handset calls
- Private conversations can be held at start, middle or end of a conference call
- Can use FLX system as audio interface with a video conferencing unit, providing same high performance and freedom for video calls
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Connect speaker and microphones to Bluetooth enabled cell phone or computer
- Unified communications technology for conference rooms and executive offices
- Does not take bandwidth away from WiFi network
- Will not interfere with UHF and other radio signals
- RF armor technology eliminates cell phone interference
- Connectivity: Phone, AUX in/out, Bluetooth
- Bandwidth: 50-20,000 Hz
- Noise Cancellation: Active on microphone
- Audio Bandwidth: 80-11,000 Hz
- Speaker and Microphone Battery Life: 8 hours talk time
- Display: High resolution color LCD display
|Audio Mixer Integration||:||Available|
|Automatic Gain Control||:||Yes|
|Noise Cancelling Microphone||:||High|
|Recommended Use||:||Executive Office|
|Room Coverage (# of People)||:||Personal (1 to 6)|
|Speakerphone Type||:||Wireless (DECT)|
|Data Sheet :FLX S PR0911|
Author - Headset Evaluation Team