Polycom SoundPoint IP 670 Telephone
Delivering a rich voice, visual and application experience.
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
The SoundPoint IP 670 is an application-enabled desktop IP phone with a high-performance color display, Polycom"?s revolutionary HD Voicefor unparalleled voice quality, and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity. It is designed to provide professionals with a vibrant color interface for easier viewing and navigation, as well as a high level of integration with productivity-enhancing applications and business processes.A Visually Improved Platform for Applications
The SoundPoint IP 670 features a backlit, large color display that enables rich visual presentation and easier navigation of the menu. Beyond its advanced telephony features, the SoundPoint IP 670 is an ideal platform for accessing applications, such as the Polycom Productivity Suite, through its vibrant color user interface. The SoundPoint IP 670 also delivers a significantly augmented and visually pleasing user experience when running productivity-enhancing third-party applications developed using Polycom"?s XML API.
Unparalleled Voice Quality and Clarity
The SoundPoint IP 670 integrates Polycom HD Voice to bring life-like richness and clarity to every call. Polycom HD Voice incorporates wideband audio for over twice the voice clarity, patented Polycom Acoustic Claritytechnology for noise and echo-free sound, plus best-in-class system design for high-fidelity, faithful voice reproduction.
Advanced Network Connectivity
With a built-in dual-port Gigabit Ethernet switch, the SoundPoint IP 670 provides full Gigabit data connectivity between the network and a user"?s computer, eliminating network bottlenecks to enable bandwidth-intensive applications on the user"?s desktop.
Enhanced Call Handling Capabilities
The SoundPoint IP 670 accommodates six lines in standalone mode. When equipped with up to three SoundPoint IP Color Expansion Modules, the SoundPoint IP 670 becomes a 34-line, productivity-enhancing attendant console for attendants to increase call handling capabilities and to view presence information without having to be in front of a PC2.
Features and Benefits
- Backlit 320 x 160 pixel color display delivers a rich visual experience
- Unparalleled voice quality and clarity that makes every call efficient and productive
- Integrated GigE support that future-proofs your network infrastructure investment
- A color interface platform for accessing applications, such as the Polycom Productivity Suite and third-party applications
- Advanced SIP functionality, including shared lines, busy lamp field, and presence
- Broad and robust interoperability with a broad array of SIP call control platforms for open choices and simplified provisioning and support
|Related Part Numbers:||:|
There have no reviews in this product.