This product is discontinued. Consider upgrading to the Polycom SoundStation2W EX Expandable
Now there's a conference phone without cords that gives you the freedom to conference anywhere team collaboration is important even in rooms where there are no phone lines. Featuring superb voice quality, proven wireless technologies, added security of voice encryption, up to 24 hours of talk time, and the ability to dial through a mobile phone or computer, the SoundStation2W adds remarkable freedom and flexibility to the traditional conference call.
Our secure and proven wireless platforms provide simple and robust wireless capability, with frequency hopping technology to avoid interference. The base station connects to any standard analog telephone line, and the phone console itself can roam up to 150 feet from the base station, with a long-lasting Lithium Ion battery providing up to 24 hours of talk time and 160 hours on standby.
The SoundStation2W delivers the voice quality you have come to expect from Polycom. Its patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology delivers exceptional performance and voice quality, making your conference calls clearer and more productive. Industry-leading full duplex technology provides natural, simultaneous two-way conversation without clipping or drop-outs that are common in traditional speakerphones. Users can speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly up to ten feet away making every call a more productive call. Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR) actively removes background noise such as projectors and ventilation systems, while 360-degree microphone coverage with intelligent mixing highlights the person speaking, not the distracting ambient sounds, for crystal clear conferencing. It also features technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications with no distractions.
SoundStation2W also enables users to instantly connect their mobile phone to the conference phone. This mode gives users the option to dial directly through the mobile phone, using the SoundStation2W as a high-quality conference phone for the mobile phone. Because the call is dialed through the mobile phone network, there is no need for an analog phone line providing true portability and wireless freedom. In addition, the SoundStation2W can be connected to a computer for use with Internet phone calls.*
* Computer calling cable included with SoundStation2W EX model, optional on other modelsFeatures and Benefits
- Phone contains a rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery for wireless roaming up to 150-feet from the base station. Ideal for moving conference calls between offices and conference rooms, or just eliminating conference table clutter
- Patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology delivers remarkable voice quality and natural, free flowing conversations to make your audio conferencing more productive and enjoyable
- Up to 10-feet (3.5-meter) of 360-degree microphone coverage, ideal for small to midsize conference rooms. EX model can add optional expansion microphones for even greater pickup range
- Resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices while delivering clear audio conferencing with no distractions
- Applications Port connects to mobile phones for dialing from rooms without an analog phone line, and connects to a PC to become a high-quality conference phone for Internet calling
- Software upgradeable for investment protection and adding future audio conferencing features
UPC Code: 610807698753