Polycom SoundPoint IP 501 Three-Line Desktop IP Phone
This item is not available.
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
This item is not available. The SoundPoint IP 501* is a three-line Voice over IP telephone that seamlessly integrates with IP PBX and Softswitch vendors"IP solutions. As protocols develop and standards evolve, it"?s easy to update the phone in the field via a software download, thus enabling new features and functionality for the phone and protecting your investment. Whether you deploy MGCP or SIP standards, Polycom offers a solution that fits all your business communication needs.
An intuitive user interface offers dedicated, one button access to common telephony features, and an information-rich graphical LCD display delivers content for messaging, call information, directory access, and applications. Suitable for everyday users, the SoundPoint IP 501 offers superb voice quality when used with a headset, handset or in hands-free speakerphone mode. Polycom industry-leading sound quality implemented in the SoundPoint IP 501 enhances the productivity of your business phone calls, because you will spend less time trying to understand what other people are saying, and more time communicating with them.
With integrated video, voice, data, and Web capabilities, Polycom offers the only solution that gives you an easy way to connect, conference, and collaborate any way you want. It"?s our commitment to making distance communications as natural and interactive as being there. Work faster, smarter, and better with the SoundPoint IP 501 and Polycom"?s integrated communication solutions.
- Three-line phone for general business users
- Superb voice quality when used with a headset, handset or in hands-free speakerphone mode
- Full-duplex speakerphone with Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology
- Dedicated feature keys offer one-button access to essential telephony features
- Interoperable with leading IP PBX and Softswitch platforms
- SIP or MGCP
- 160 x 80 graphical LCD
- Dual-port 10/100 Ethernet switch
- Combination of 9 dedicated feature keys and 4 context-sensitive soft keys
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- Support of IEEE 802.3af or Cisco PoE with optional cable accessory
|Data Sheet :soundpoint ip501 datasheet|
|Quick Start Guide: soundpoint ip501 quick start guide|
|User Guide : SPIP 501 UG SIP3 0|
|Quick Reference : soundpoint ip501 quick user guide|
There have no reviews in this product.