Polycom CX700 IP Desktop Phone optimized for Microsoft Lync 2010
For Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 and Lync.
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
Direct, on-device access to the features and capabilities of Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007
The Polycom CX700 IP phone delivers remarkable high definition audio quality that provides the ultimate voice communications experience. With its sleek, high-quality handset and its full duplex, hands-free speakerphone, the CX700 IP phone enables crystal-clear, natural conversations without echoes or feedback.
Featuring a fully embedded Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 client, the Polycom CX700 IP phone provides direct, on-device access to the features and capabilities of Office Communications Server 2007, all using a bright, touch-screen color display. It also delivers enhanced presence status information and voicemail indication via an intelligent Microsoft Windows CE based user interface, and enables users to easily control their calls, including click-to-call, conferencing, transferring, holding, forwarding and ending calls.
Convenient buttons, a familiar telephone keypad and a navigation wheel allow users to make calls the traditional way, while supporting enhanced navigation to pick up and hang up calls, control volume, switch to speakerphone or headset mode and mute the microphones on the active call.
- Standalone IP phone for use with Office Communications Server 2007 Embedded client does not require a PC to make calls, gain access to personal contact information, or other advanced features
- Superb sound quality Clear high definition wideband audio maximizes the accuracy and productivity of real-time conversations whether in handset, full duplex speakerphone or headset mode
- Personal configuration Biometric fingerprint reader or on-screen keyboard to personalize the CX700 with individual communications preferences
- Easy call management Monitor and manage calls through the Microsoft Windows CE-based touch-screen interface. Click-to-call with name-based calling from a user"?s contact list or call logs. Enhanced incoming call information lets users quickly decide how to handle a caller
- Enhanced presence On-screen presence status indicators for each of a user's contacts with the additional ability to set presence state via the touch screen and a large, bright LED shows your current presence state.
- High quality IP phone for use with Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007
- Includes color touch screen with an embedded Microsoft Office Communicator 2007
- Does not require a PC to take advantage of all of the VoIP capabilities of Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007
- Handles phone calls the way that works best for you--with a handset, full-duplex speakerphone, or headset
|Brochure: cx family datasheet|
|Data Sheet :communicator cx700 datasheet|
|Quick Start Guide: cx700 quick start guide english|
|User Guide : cx700 user guide english|
There have no reviews in this product.