Polycom CX500 IP Phone Common Area Phone optimized for Microsoft Lync Server 2010
Optimized for use with LyncServer 2010this UC phone is ideal for hallways, break rooms, and lobbies.
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
The Polycom CX500 IP phone features embedded Lync 2010 software, allowing it to be seamlessly deployed within Lync Server 2010 environments. Its clutter free design and large color display for viewing call and directory information provide the ultimate in calling convenience for common areas, such as lobbies, hallways and break rooms.
The CX500 features standard Power over Ethernet (PoE) connectivity and an optional tamper-resistant wall mount providing flexibility and freedom. It also takes full advantage of the new device-only user mode in Lync Server and doesn"?t require a connection to a PC making it ideal for deployment in public areas.
Featuring Polycom HD Voicetechnology, the CX500 phone brings life-like richness and clarity to every call. Polycom HD Voice technology incorporates Microsoft RTAudio wideband audio with Polycom Acoustic Claritytechnology for crystal-clear, noise, and echo-free sound; as well as best-in-class system design for high-fidelity voice reproduction.
Features and Benefits
- High definition, wideband audio with Polycom HD Voicetechnology for the best possible voice call quality
- Best-in-class user experience with native Microsoft Lync 2010 Phone Edition software
- Device-only user mode makes it ideal for deployment in public areas
- Large 3.5 in TFT color display provides rich presence status, enhanced contact cards and directory information
- Simplified pin authentication offers easy sign-in to view personalized content
There have no reviews in this product.