Polycom CX200 Desktop Phone optimized for Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 and Lync 2010
For Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 & Lync
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
The Polycom CX200 desktop phone significantly enhances the overall communications experience by combining high definition and high fidelity audio for crystal clear conversations. It also offers the convenience of a plug-and-play USB audio peripheral that is tightly integrated with Office Communicator 2007.
The Polycom CX200 desktop phone gives users the ultimate in calling convenience from their Office Communicator 2007 enabled computer. With its sleek, high-quality handset and its full duplex, hands-free speakerphone, the Polycom CX200 desktop phone enables crystal-clear, natural conversations without echoes or feedback. Enjoy the freedom of not wearing a headset for hands-free calls, or the privacy and familiarity of the handset, all using the latest in wideband audio technology to provide the highest quality audio experience.
The Polycom CX200 desktop phone includes keys for controlling volume, mute speakerphone mode and use of an external headset. LED indicators provide the user with call forwarding status and message waiting indication. A large LED conveys the presence status of the user. The Polycom CX200 desktop phone connects and powers through an integrated USB cable for easy installation and use, so there are no extra cables to carry.
The Polycom CX200 desktop phone is optimized for Office Communicator 2007 and is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP or Microsoft Windows Vista operating systems.
- Ease of provisioning - Seamlessly integrates with and complements the capabilities of Microsoft Office Communicator Server 2007
- Hands-free freedom - Hands-free, clear one-on-one calls or group conversations with full duplex speakerphone mode Superb voice quality - High-quality, high definition wideband audio for the best possible voice call quality
- Enhanced presence indicator - Monitor presence status to efficiently route calls
- Intuitive to use
- Convenient buttons and integrated functionality to pick up and hang up calls, control volume, switch between handset and speaker phone mode and mute the microphone on the active call
- Calls forwarded, voicemail and message waiting indicators keep users up to date with their communication service status Plug-and-play operation to a USB port on the PC
- Telephone peripheral for Microsoft Office Communicator 2007
- Handles phone calls the way that works best for you
- High definition audio for best possible voice and video calls
- Convenient buttons for controlling calls
- USB, driverless plug-and-play installation
|Brochure: cx family datasheet|
|Data Sheet :communicator cx200 datasheet|
|Quick Start Guide: cx200 quick start guide|
|User Guide : cx200 user guide english|
Author - Headset Evaluation Team