Plantronics Calisto 540 USB Desk phone
Designed and optimized for Microsoft Office Communicator 2007, the Calisto 540 USB desk phone bridges the gap between traditional phone functionality and PC communications.
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
Designed and optimized for Microsoft Office Communicator 2007, the Calisto 540 USB desk phone bridges the gap between traditional phone functionality and PC communications. Powered by a PC, the Calisto 540 desk phone and speakerphone offer the excellent PC audio clarity of wideband technology. A backlit LCD display shows caller ID, time and user"?s online status. Its simple plug-and-play design allows users to be up and running quickly when connected to a PC USB port. Users can talk hands-free using the speakerphone or by plugging a headset into the RJ-22 headset port, which is compatible with Plantronics H-top headsets.
- PC-powered desk phone, designed for use with Microsoft Office Communicator 2007
- Familiar desk phone design and features ease transition to PC telephony
- Simple USB plug-and-play design allows users to be up and running in minutes
- Wideband audio enhances speech clarity and reduces errors
- Excellent wideband PC audio quality that meets the highest industry standards
- Bright, backlit LCD display shows incoming caller ID, time, and user"?s online status/presence
- One-touch audio management includes a volume control and mute key that lights up when activated
- The speakerphone and headset offers hands-free options.
- The headset port is compatible with Plantronics H top headsets
|Related Part Numbers:||:|
Author - Headset Evaluation Team