Logitech Rally - All-in-One Video Conference Camera and Speakerphone System
Premium Ultra-HD Conference Automatic Camera system paired with Modular audio for full coverage of medium to large rooms!
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
With an Ultra-HD imaging system, Rally delivers brilliantly sharp video, outstanding color, and exceptional optical accuracy at resolutions up to 4K. Logitech RightLight™technology optimizes light balance to emphasize faces and render natural-looking skin tones, even in dim or backlit conditions.
Logitech Rally delivers studio-quality video, unmatched voice clarity, and RightSense® automation for better meetings with video conferencing applications that work with USB devices, including Google Hangouts Meet, Microsoft Skype® for Business, Microsoft Teams, and Zoom. With modular audio, thoughtful cable management and premium finishes, Rally integrates beautifully into medium and larger rooms.
Crystal-clear audio is essential for world-class video conferencing, and Rally excels in delivering sound that?s natural, crisp, and highly intelligible. Logitech RightSound?™ enhances voice clarity by suppressing background noise, auto-leveling voices, and focusing on active speakers. Exquisitely sensitive mic pods ensure that everyone in the meeting can be clearly heard while stand-alone speakers fill larger rooms with rich, life-like sound.
Logitech RightSense™ is a suite of technologies built into Rally that automate a better user experience. RightSight™ perfectly auto-frames participants no matter their distance from the lens. RightLight™ prioritizes faces over environment to render natural-looking skin tones while RightSound?™ enhances vocal clarity by suppressing background noise, auto-leveling voices, and focusing on active speakers to support better meetings ?automatically!
With a Display Hub and Table Hub to keep cables neat and organized, Rally components and the meeting computer remain securely out of sight. Connected by a single CAT6 cable, both hubs feature a full complement of connections so you can locate the meeting computer near the display or at the table. An HDMI input on the Table Hub eliminates the need for extra-cost cable extenders and makes wired content sharing easy.
Broad Application Compatibility
USB Video Class (UVC)/plug-and-play compliance ensures compatibility across almost all web-conferencing applications including:
- Adobe Connect
- Cisco WebEx and Jabber
- Citrix GoToMeeting
- LifeSize Connections
- Google Hangouts
- Microsoft Lync and Office365
- Ultra-HD imaging system supports: 4K, 1440p, 1080p, 720p @ 30fps
- And, imaging system also support: 1080p, 720p @ 60 fps
- Smooth motorized pan, tilt and zoom
- 15x HD zoom
- Field of View: Diagonal:90°, Horizontal: 82.1°, Vertical: 52.2°
- Autofocus with 3 camera presets
- RightLight™ with Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- RightSight™ automatic camera control
- Standard tripod thread
- Microphone Pickup range: 4.5m diameter
- Four omnidirectional microphone array
- AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation)
- VAD (Voice Activity Detector)
- Background noise suppression
- Speaker volume 95dB SPL @1W, 100dB SPL @7.5W, both +/-2dB at 1/2 meter
- Speaker Sensitivity: 95+/-2dB SPL at 1/2 meter
- Speaker Distortion: 200Hz–300Hz < 2.5%, 300Hz–10kHz < email@example.comW
- Speaker sampling rate: 48 kHz
- Rally Camera
- Rally Display Hub
- Rally Table Hub
- Rally Speaker (x1)
- Rally Mic Pod (x1)
- Remote Control
- USB Type C to USB Type C
- USB Type A to USB Type B
- CAT6A Ethernet cable
- HDMI Type A (x2)
- A/C cables (x2)
- Power Supplies (x2)
|Related Part Numbers:||:|
Author - Headset Evaluation Team