Konftel 300IPx Expandable SIP-based Conference Phone
The Konftel 300IPx is a flexible and expandable SIP-based conference phone that is ideal for companies who want to make IP telephony easy.
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
One click is all it takes to start or join a meeting. With the Konftel 300IPx, making conference calls is as simple as using the Konftel Unite mobile app. The new generation IP conference phone is the Art of Easiness. natural sound. The stylishly designed Konftel 300IP is packed with intelligent functions to make teleconferences more efficient even in larger conferences.
As well as One Touch Conferencing via the app, the Konftel 300IPx has everything you need for high-class, efficient distance meetings. It incorporates patented OmniSound technology to deliver crystal-clear, natural HD audio. It is outstandingly versatile. Thanks to connectivity options for loudspeaker equipment, wireless headsets and extra microphones, the Konftel 300IPx is the ideal IP conference phone for rooms of all sizes up to large auditoriums. It has a USB port and is compatible with Skype for Business, Cisco, Avaya and other meeting tools.
With the Konftel 300IPx your company will have a top-quality conference phone that combines all the benefits of IP telephony with innovative new functions.
- OmniSound 2.0 with wideband
- SIP based
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) + AC Adapter Included
- 5-way calls
- Record your meetings
- Wireless headset connection
- User profiles for storing personal contact details and settings
- The conference guide makes calls easier
- Phone book
- Web-based configuration
- Export and import of contacts and settings simplifies installation
- Connects to a PA system (not included)
- Future proof since it can be upgraded with smart features
- Manage Meetings via Konftel Unite App
- Expandable with microphones (not included)
- 2-year warranty
UPC Code: 7394001010803
|Audio Mixer Integration||:||Available|
|Automatic Gain Control||:||Yes|
|Noise Cancelling Microphone||:||High|
|Recommended Use||:||Meeting Room/Office|
|Room Coverage (# of People)||:||Small (7 to 16)|
Author - Headset Evaluation Team