Kensington Wireless Mouse for Life
The Silent Mouse-for-Life is a wireless mouse that provides silent clicking and can be used for right and left hands. It's silent clicking makes this mouse ideal for quiet environments along with it's 1000 DPI sensor that can track the mouse's mobility with great accuracy for efficient work. It's 2.4 GHz wireless connection provides complete mobility for your mouse while maintaining a reliable connection using a compact USB receiver.
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
From the brand that professionals trust for all their desktop needs, the Wireless Mouse for Life is ideal when you need a comfortable mouse that also reduces cord clutter. The three-button/scroll wheel setup has silent clicking when you don’t want to disturb anyone at home or in public. A high-definition optical sensor provides reliable, responsive control when you’re navigating.
- Silent clicking for quiet environments
- 2.4GHz wireless freedom with storable nano receiver
- Ambidextrous, contoured shape for either right-handed or left-handed users
- High-definition optical sensor (1000 DPI) for responsive control
- Three Button/Scroll Wheel setup
- Plug & Play installation with nano USB receiver
- Low battery indicator and on/off switch
- Built to last with a 5-year limited warranty
- Compatible with Windows® 8.1, 8, 7 and Mac OS X
|Related Part Numbers:||:|
There have no reviews in this product.