Kensington SD5200T Thunderbolt Docking Station - Mac/PC Compatible
Accommodating a single Thunderbolt 3 cable carrying up to 40Gbps of data, which is enough bandwidth to simultaneously run two 4K monitors at 60fps, while also providing up to 85W of laptop charging, the SD5000T Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station is a power user’s solution for hyper-productivity.
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
Kensington has engineered the innovative SD5200T Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station for Windows and Mac. Whether you’re a video editor, graphic designer, content creator, gamer or just want to simplify your 4K workspace the SD5200T Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station is a power user's solution for hyper-productivity. A single Thunderbolt 3 cable accomodates speeds up to 40Gbps while running two 4K monitors at 60fps and simultaneously providing up to 85W of power to your laptop. The dock can be mounted to the back of any VESA-compatible external display (mounting plate (K33959WW) sold separately), allowing you to keep your desktop less cluttered. Expand your device’s connectivity capabilities by plugging your peripheral accessories into one USB-C 5Gbps port with 15W, two USB 3.0 ports (one of which is a 2.1A charging port), one DisplayPort++, one Gigabit Ethernet port, and 3.5mm headphone and microphone jacks. In addition to the other accessories you connect via USB, you can also connect up to 5 Thunderbolt 3 devices by daisy-chaining them together using the dual Thunderbolt 3 ports as in/out ports.
- Best for: Thunderbolt 3 Laptops & Ultrabooks and Monitors that support up to 4K
- Connection technology: Thunderbolt 3 (Cross-platform compatibility)
- USB-C Power Delivery: Supports USB-C PD 2.0 (85W of laptop charging)
- Compatibility: MacOS 10.12 or above, Windows 10
- Number of monitors supported: 2
- Video ports: 1 x DisplayPort v1.2++ and 1 x Thunderbolt 3 port
- Maximum Resolution Supported: Single monitor: 5K (5120 x 2880 @ 60Hz) and Dual monitors: 4K (4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz)
- Plug & Play installation without need for drivers or downloads
- System requirements: Only compatible with laptops equipped with Thunderbolt 3 ports; not backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 1 or Thunderbolt 2. For Windows based devices, ensure your laptop supports Power Delivery.
|Related Part Numbers:||:||SD5200T|
There have no reviews in this product.