Kensington SD4700P Universal USB-C and USB 3.0 Docking Station
The Kensington SD4700P USB-C and USB 3.0 5Gbps Dual 2k Docking Station is the ideal dock to crossover from USB-A to USB-C. USB C Dual Display dock for MacBooks (10.14 and later) and Windows PCs supports video connections up to 2048x1152 at 60Hz for dual monitors or 2560x1600 at 60Hz for a single monitor, via HDMI and full-sized DisplayPort++ ports. The Docking Station contains 135W Power Supply Adapter provides ample power for the dock and up to 60W of power for laptops connected via the Power Delivery (PD) USB-C port. 1 meter USB-C cable with Power Delivery capabilities included.
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
Kensington has engineered the SD4700P Universal USB-C and USB 3.0 Docking Station using the most stable and trusted technology. Accommodating the latest computers with USB-C ports, while also accommodating legacy computers with USB 3.0 ports, the SD4700P Universal USB-C and 3.0 Docking Station is the ideal docking solution for computing environments transitioning to USB-C.
- Best for: USB-C or USB 3.0 Laptops & Ultrabooks and Monitors that support up to 2K
- Connection technology: USB-C or USB 3.0 (DisplayLink)
- USB-C Power Delivery: Supports USB-C PD 3.0 (60W of laptop charging)
- Compatibility: Chrome OS 44 or above, macOS 10.14 or above, Windows 7 or above
- No of monitors supported: 2
- Video ports: 1 x HDMI v1.3 and 1 x DisplayPort v1.1 ++ (Passive cables/adapters for HDMI or DVI conversion)
- Maximum resolution supported: Single monitor - 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz and Dual monitors - 2048 x 1152 @ 60Hz
- Plug & Play: DisplayLink driver installation required. Download software from kensington.com or via Windows update.
- System requirements: USB-C host device must support Power Delivery. Power Delivery is not supported on USB 3.0 host devices.
- Warranty: 3 Years
|Related Part Numbers:||:||SD4700P|
There have no reviews in this product.