Kensington SD4100v 5Gbps USB 3.0 Dual 4K Docking Station
The SD4100v 5Gbps USB 3.0 Dual 4k Docking Station Delivers Ultra High Definition images for USB 3.0 enabled laptops. The SD4100v is compatible with Windows 7 and above, MacOS 10.14 and above, and Chrome OS 44 and above. Uncommon with most docks, the included long host cable provides you the flexibility to position the docking station virtually anywhere on your desktop. Get the best connection, performance, and security from your dock with WiFi Auto-Switch, MAC Address ID Pass-Through and Reset, and Device Connection Monitoring.
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
The SD4100v 5Gbps USB 3.0 Dual 4K Docking Station with its 3-meter USB-B to USB-A host cable, is the ideal solution for single or dual 4K @ 60Hz on USB 3.0 enabled laptops. Features include Windows, macOS, and Chrome OS compatibility; six USB ports; an independent power switch; Gigabit Ethernet, headphones, and microphone jacks; free DockWorks software; and a three-year warranty.
- Best For: USB 3.0 Laptops, Ultrabooks, and tablets and monitors that support up to 4K
- Connection Technology: USB 3.0 (DisplayLink)
- Compatibility: Windows 7 and above, macOS 10.14 and above, and Chrome OS 44 and above
- # of Monitors Supported: 2
- Video Ports: 2x DisplayPort 1.2++
- Maximum Resolution Supported: Single or Dual 4K Monitors: 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz
- Plug & Play: DisplayLink driver installation required
- System Requirements: USB 3.0 (Type-A) laptops
- Universal USB Type "A" Dual 4k Dock works with laptops that have a USB-A port; also works with Surface Pro 7/6/5/4, Surface Laptop 3/2 , and older MacBook's (Mac OS version 10 14 and later) with a USB-A port; the USB-A cable (included) from your laptop to the docking station provides all the connectivity – so your displays and peripherals can stay at home or at the office – just attach the one included 3 meter USB-A cable and you're off and running
- 6 SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Ports (backwards compatible to USB 3.0 and 2.0) that support high-speed data transfer up to 5Gbps and phone charging (2 ports 5v/2.4a, 4 ports 5v/.9a); use these ports for charging devices and for peripherals like a keyboard, mouse, wireless dongles, printers and other accessories; Gigabit (10/100/1000) ethernet, external headphone and microphone jacks with audio 2.0 for enhanced sound quality; Power switch
- Dual 4k Display @ 60Hz via two Displayport outputs (DP++); if your monitors do not have a Displayport type inputs, you can use DisplayPort to HDMI (or VGA or DVI) cables; also supports lower resolutions like 3440x1440, 2560x1440, 1920x1080; add a third monitor using a USB-A to DVI Display Link adapter (Kensington part #K33974AM or similar)
- Power supply included to power the dock and all the ports (does not supply power to a laptop); 3 meter USB-A cable included for flexibility in your dock location; for MacBooks download the latest Display Link drivers from the Display link website
|Related Part Numbers:||:||SD4100v|
There have no reviews in this product.