The SD4100v 5Gbps USB 3.0 Dual 4K Docking Station with its 3-meter USB-B to USB-A host cable, is the ideal solution for single or dual 4K @ 60Hz on USB 3.0 enabled laptops. Features include Windows, macOS, and Chrome OS compatibility; six USB ports; an independent power switch; Gigabit Ethernet, headphones, and microphone jacks; free DockWorks software; and a three-year warranty.
- Best For: USB 3.0 Laptops, Ultrabooks, and tablets and monitors that support up to 4K
- Connection Technology: USB 3.0 (DisplayLink)
- Compatibility: Windows 7 and above, macOS 10.14 and above, and Chrome OS 44 and above
- # of Monitors Supported: 2
- Video Ports: 2x DisplayPort 1.2++
- Maximum Resolution Supported: Single or Dual 4K Monitors: 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz
- Plug & Play: DisplayLink driver installation required
- System Requirements: USB 3.0 (Type-A) laptops
- Universal USB Type "A" Dual 4k Dock works with laptops that have a USB-A port; also works with Surface Pro 7/6/5/4, Surface Laptop 3/2 , and older MacBook's (Mac OS version 10 14 and later) with a USB-A port; the USB-A cable (included) from your laptop to the docking station provides all the connectivity – so your displays and peripherals can stay at home or at the office – just attach the one included 3 meter USB-A cable and you're off and running
- 6 SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Ports (backwards compatible to USB 3.0 and 2.0) that support high-speed data transfer up to 5Gbps and phone charging (2 ports 5v/2.4a, 4 ports 5v/.9a); use these ports for charging devices and for peripherals like a keyboard, mouse, wireless dongles, printers and other accessories; Gigabit (10/100/1000) ethernet, external headphone and microphone jacks with audio 2.0 for enhanced sound quality; Power switch
- Dual 4k Display @ 60Hz via two Displayport outputs (DP++); if your monitors do not have a Displayport type inputs, you can use DisplayPort to HDMI (or VGA or DVI) cables; also supports lower resolutions like 3440x1440, 2560x1440, 1920x1080; add a third monitor using a USB-A to DVI Display Link adapter (Kensington part #K33974AM or similar)
- Power supply included to power the dock and all the ports (does not supply power to a laptop); 3 meter USB-A cable included for flexibility in your dock location; for MacBooks download the latest Display Link drivers from the Display link website
|Related Part Numbers:
There have no reviews in this product.
Add Your Own Review