Kensington SD2400T Thunderbolt Dual 4K Nano Dock with 135W Adapter - Windows/Mac
Kensington's SD2400T Thunderbolt 3 40Gbps Dual 4k Nano Dock supports 85W of laptop charging along with a single cable that provides a quick plug and play experience. It's video and productivity ports include single 5k or dual 4k video via DisplayPort and four USB ports which includes 3USB A 3.1 Gen1 and 1 USB C 3.1 Gen1. The Thunderbolt 3 delivers power to laptops and accessories up to 8 times faster than USB 3.0.
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
Ideal for video editing, hot-desking, hoteling, home office and educational environments, Kensington’s SD2400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Nano Dock with Power Delivery provides users with a quick and powerful connection to a desktop setup. Providing support for Mac and Windows, up to 40Gbps data transfer, 85W power delivery, support for two 4K monitors, and four USB ports, the SD2400T is the essential Thunderbolt 3 docking station.
- Best For: Connecting Thunderbolt 3 based Macs, Laptops and Ultrabooks with up to dual 4K monitors
- Connection Technology: Thunderbolt 3 (Cross Platform Compatibility)
- Power Delivery: Supports USB-C PD 3.0 (85W of laptop charging)
- Compatibility: Windows 10 and MacOS 10.14 or later
- # of Monitors Supported: 2
- Video Ports: 2x DisplayPort
- Maximum Resolution Supported: Single Monitor: 5K (5120x2880@60Hz) or Dual Monitors: 4K (4096x2160@60Hz)
- Plug & Play: Plug & Play installation without the need for drivers or download
- System Requirements: Only compatible with laptops equipped with Thunderbolt 3 ports; not backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 1 or Thunderbolt 2. For Windows based devices, ensure your laptop supports Power Delivery. For Mac, please ensure you are using a MacBook Air or MacBook Pro that supports Thunderbolt 3
|Related Part Numbers:||:||SD2400|
There have no reviews in this product.