Kensington MP15 Magnetic Privacy Screen for MacBook Pro 15-inch
This privacy screen is designed for the 15" MacBook Pro (2016-2019) and limits the viewing angles of the display to ±30° while reducing blue light emission by up to 22%. MP Series Laptop Privacy Screens limit the field of vision to +/- 30 degrees so a person off to the side only sees a dark screen. They are easy to accessorize this to your MacBook with the innovative magnetic strip. The reversible privacy screens also use low reflective coating to reduce glare.
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
Protect your MacBook Pro's Retina screen and avoid prying eyes from peeking at your display with the MP15 Magnetic Privacy Filter for 15" MacBook Pro from Kensington. This privacy screen is designed for the 15" MacBook Pro (2016-2019) and limits the viewing angles of the display to ±30° while reducing blue light emission by up to 22%. Choose between matte and glossy finishes by flipping the privacy screen over, and use the included anti-bacterial cleaning cloth to keep the privacy screen clear of bacteria and smudges.
- MacBook Pro privacy screen filter integrates seamlessly with your 2016, 2017 or 2018 MacBook Pro by attaching to magnets that are already built in to the MacBook's frame
- Limits viewing angle to +/- 30 degrees, hiding personal or confidential information from anyone trying to look from the side; Reversible with matte and glossy viewing options
- Reversible with matte and glossy viewing options; Reduces harmful blue light by up to 22%
- Includes anti-bacterial cleaning cloth and screen holder to keep your privacy screen clean and safe from scratches while not in use
- Note: because this privacy screen attaches with magnets versus sticking to the MacBook screen, the lid of the laptop may have a slight gap when closed with the privacy screen attached; but the MacBook will still go to sleep and/or turn of the screen if that functionality is enabled
|Related Part Numbers:||:||MP15|
There have no reviews in this product.