Kensington Custom Microsaver 2.0 Master Keyed Twin Lockhead
The MicroSaver 2.0 represents the next generation of laptop security with a self-coiling cable that makes it ideal for highly mobile professionals. At only 10mm in diameter, the strong 10mm twin lock heads are designed for even the thinnest laptops and devices while using the same key so you can quickly secure a laptop as well as a monitor, hard drive, printer or docking station.The patented anti-pick technology ensures the lock cannot be tampered with. Offering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security and greater mobility with 8 feet of cable. The pivot and rotate cable creates great freedom of movement, eliminating awkward angles and allowing you to insert your key with complete ease.
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
The MicroSaver 2.0 represents the next generation of laptop security with a self-coiling cable that makes it ideal for highly mobile professionals.
- Strong 10mm twin lock heads offer security for even the thinnest laptops and devices
- Patented Hidden Pin Technology provides anti-pick features unique to Kensington
- T-Bar Locking Technology attaches to the Kensington Security Slot found on most laptops and other devices like monitors, printers and docking stations
- Carbon steel cable resists cutting attempts and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Pivot and rotate ball joint provides superior laptop engagement
- Independently verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Register & Retrieve program allows you to order replacement keys
- Master Access allows both the user and administrators to unlock or reset locks at any time
|Related Part Numbers:||:|
There have no reviews in this product.