Kensington Combination Laptop Lock
The Combination Laptop Lock provides a 4 wheel number code that can be set to 10,000 possible combinations. This lock can be attached to your laptop through the Kensington Security Slot found in 99% of computers. This cable in engineered with woven carbon steel and sheathed in a protective sleeve to produce a tamper and cut resistant cable. This Lock contains a push button design for convenient attachment while safely securing your device and data. With it's 6 foot long cable and ability to anchor the lock on any fixed structure you can easily maneuver your way while ensuring your privacy.
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
Protect your laptop and personal information with the Kensington Combination Laptop Lock. The push button design offers one hand operation for easy installation while the Kensington T-bar secures the lock to your laptop. A keyless 4-wheel combination is easily resettable and offers 10,000 possible combinations. Simply anchor the lock to a desk, table or fixed structure and you are secured.
- T-Bar Locking Technology attaches to the Kensington Security Slot™ found on most laptops
- Resettable 4-wheel number code with 10,000 possible combinations
- Push-button design for one-handed engagement to easily attach lock
- Carbon steel cable is cut-resistant and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Register & Retrieve program allows you to look up forgotten codes
- TAA Compliant
|Related Part Numbers:||:|
There have no reviews in this product.