Kensington Anti Fatigue Mat
The Kensington Anti-Fatigue Mat combines superior gel comfort with professional durability to provide the perfect companion for standing workstations. Maximizing the health benefits of standing while working, the Anti-Fatigue Mat is made of the highest quality materials and ergonomically engineered to reduce fatigue on legs, back and feet at the office, laboratory, workshop, kitchen or garage.
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
A perfect office, lab, garage or kitchen mat offering superior performance over polyurethane foam mats. Provides unmatched tensile strength to resist tearing, an easy-to-clean waterproof and oil-resistant surface, enhanced shock absorption to reduce fatigue, and enhanced durability for high traffic areas to ensure the mat will not break down or compress over time.High-traction certified by the NFSI to reduce slipping risks and ensure mat stays in place even in heavily trafficked areas.Designed with compliance in mind, the edge the mat will not roll-up, is trip resistant, and provides the 18° angle for an office chair to roll on and off with ease.
- Ergonomically Engineered to stimulate blood circulation and reduce fatigue on legs, back and feet by providing better pressure distribution and significantly reducing contact stress.
- Patented Rubberized-Gel Foam is 17mm thick and provides superior performance over thicker polyurethane foam competitors, offering unmatched tensile strength to resist tearing, an easy-to-clean waterproof and oil-resistant surface, enhanced shock absorption, and better durability for high traffic areas to ensure mat will not break down or compress over time.
- NFSI Certified Anti-Slip Surface reduces slipping concerns and ensures mat stays in place.
- ADA-Compliant Beveled Edge ensures mat will not roll-up, is trip-resistant, and provides 18° angle for office chair to roll up on with ease.
- Non-Toxic & Flame Resistant materials are vinyl and BPA-free, supporting stricter environmental standards than most polyurethane foam competitors, and meet Cal 117 fire safety standards.
- Ships Flat to prevent unwanted creases and curled edges
|Related Part Numbers:||:|
There have no reviews in this product.