Jabra GN9350 Dual Mode Monaural Wireless Headset with Noise-Canceling Microphone
This product is discontinued and replaced by Jabra GN9350e. Please call our office for assistance.Future-proof investment: single headset for traditional and PC phone calls
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
This product is discontinued and replaced by Jabra GN9350e. Please call our office for assistance.
State-of-the-art Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology removes impurities from the incoming signal, enriches sound quality, and maintains a safe, consistent volume level. It is also the first wireless headset for IP telephony that features wideband audio (which at 6.8 kHz is more than twice that of conventional telephony!).
It also expands your communications potential with a wireless range of up to 100 metres (300 feet)and conference call capability.
- Future-proof investment: single headset for traditional and PC phone calls class=arrowfuture-proof investment: single headset for traditional and pc phone calls >
- DSP and IntelliTonefor superb sound quality and greater hearing protection
- Noise-canceling microphone for reduced background noise
- LCD display for easy set-up of personal sound preferences
- Lightweight design and three wearing styles: headband, earhook and neckband class=arrowlightweight design and three wearing styles: headband, earhook and neckband >
- Multi-unit conferencing capability
|Data Sheet :DS-112-1207-00A GN9350 3153|
|User Guide : userguideGN9350 203|
|Brochure (Franï¿½ais) : GN Product broch FR low|
|Fiche produits (Franï¿½ais) : Fiche Produit Jabra GN9350|
|Instructions de couplage (Franï¿½ais) : userguideGN9350 203|
Author - Headset Evaluation Team