Jabra BT540 Extreme Bluetooth Headset
Extreme Noise Blackoutwith dual microphones.
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
Office, car, street the best noise cancellation anytime, everywhere
Building upon Jabra"?s renowned noise cancellation technology, Jabra EXTREME utilizes Noise BlackoutExtreme, which significantly enhances its dual microphone system. This is supported by the new advanced automatic volume control which automatically adjusts to the environment and your conversation. These developments have led Jabra EXTREME to be remarkably 2x more effective in noisy environments (by 24DB) than the original Noise Blackout.
What will further amaze end-users is the voice quality; while Jabra EXTREME eliminates ambient noise it retains natural sounding voice on both ends of the line ensuring your conversation is full of life rather than a robotic exchange of words.
Jabra EXTREME"?s distinctive Ultimate-fit Eargelmolds to your ear which ensures a secure and comfortable fit all day long. The Ultimate-fit Eargelalso contains specially designed holes for optimum incoming sound, which adds to Jabra EXTREME"?s superb overall sound quality.
- Eliminates background noise with dual microphone technology
- All day comfort with Ultimate-fit Eargelsand ear hook
- Adjusts volume automatically
- Convenient car charger and headset holder in one
- Easy to use with dedicated on/off slider and auto-pairing
- Multiuse- connect to 2 devices at the same time
- Up to 5.5 hours talk time and up to 10.5 days standby time
I hear crackling noises
Bluetooth is a radio technology, which means it is sensitive to objects between the headset and the connected device. It is designed for the headset and the connected device to be used within 10 meters (33 feet) of each other, with no major objects in the way (walls, etc.).
The music player starts playing when connecting to the headset, you experience connect/disconnect issues or the headset has short battery life.
Pair your headset again to the device in order to avoid this behavior.
1. Ensure that the headset is on. If the music streaming has started, turn the music player on the phone off.
2. Press and hold the answer/end button for approx. 5 sec. until the light turns to solid blue.
3. Continue to press and hold the answer/end button until the solid blue light turns off
4. Continue to press and hold until a solid purple light turns on. Go through the regular steps in pairing the headset to a Bluetooth device.
I am having pairing problems
I cannot use Reject call, call on hold, Redial or voice dialing
Please note that some features can only be operated from the primary device e.g. voice dial using Jabra EXTREME with 2 mobile phones.
I want to reset the headset
- It is possible to reset and test the headset by "?pressing and holding"all three buttoms at the same time. The red, blue and green light will light up in a white light. In this mode, the pairing list is reset, and you can test if theheadset works as you will be able to hear audio in the speaker from the microphone.
- The headset will automatically turn off after approx. 10 seconds. The next time you power on, the headset will go into pairing mode as the first time you powered your new EXTREME on.
I cannot hear anything in my headset
Increase the volume on your phone
Ensure that the headset is paired to the device that you wish to use.
Make sure your phone is connected to the headset by tapping the Answer/End button.
Will the JabraEXTREME work with other Bluetooth equipment?
Author - Headset Evaluation Team