Jabra BIZ 620 USB OC DUO Headset Optimized for Microsoft Lync 2010
Jabra BIZ 620 DUO, Microsoft Office Communicator/Lync, Noise Canceling, USB Headset with Integrated Inline Controls for Easy Plug and Play Operation. Includes Leatherette Ear Cushions. Please call for availability. This product is being replaced with the Jabra UC VOICE 550 DUO optimized for Microsoft Lync 2010.
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
Please call for availability. This product is being replaced with the Jabra UC VOICE 550 DUO optimized for Microsoft Lync 2010. The Jabra BIZ 620 USB headset is the ultimate entry-level headset for first time users of Unified Communications (UC) optimized for Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 and Microsoft Lync. This plug-and-play solution combines superior audio performance and durability with all the hands-free advantages of a professional Jabra headset.
Welcome to true wideband audio quality
For users of Microsoft Lync the headset is your point of delivery for the entire UC system. It"?s where the vision of hassle-free and intuitive VoIP in full wideband sound quality comes to life. So why settle for anything less, when you can get a professional grade headset which supports all these great features?
Jabra BIZ 620 USB headset is designed to enhance the experience with Microsoft Lync by providing full wideband audio. True wideband sound gives you outstanding speech clarity. The noise canceling microphone effectively cuts off unwanted background noise. As a result, you will feel more comfortable and be able to work more efficiently right from day one.
Enhanced user experience long service life
The Jabra BIZ 620 USB headset is plug-and-play with Microsoft Lync. Integrated in-line call control functions enable you to answer/end calls and adjust volume directly from the headset. No drivers or additional software are required. Microsoft Lync automatically recognizes the headset and the integrated controls. Just plug the headset into the USB port of your PC. It connects directly to Microsoft OC 2007 and Microsoft Lync client applications with no configuration required.
The Jabra BIZ 620 USB headset is available with mono speakers for quiet work environments and duo speakers for noisy or open plan offices. Both models have successfully passed Jabra"?s strict quality assurance tests for professional headsets to ensure long service life.
Features & Benefits
- Professional quality - Designed for light use, the Jabra BIZ 620 is exceptionally durable. And at less than 40 g/1,4 oz (mono), it"?s still easy to use all day
- Sound quality - Great wideband sound quality in stereo (duo only)
- Lightweight, sturdy design - Comfortable, yet sturdy materials provide professional quality and good user experience
- Noise-canceling microphone - The headset"?s noise-canceling microphone filters out unwanted background noise, making it ideal for use in louder office environmentsAdjustable speaker chambers - Flexible adjustment to the ear for optimal coupling
- PeakStoptechnology - Acoustic shock protection against sudden, loud noises
- Boom arm with 270 rotation - Flexibility to ensure optimal microphone positioning. 270 degree movement in both directions supports left and right wearing styles
- In-line USB control - Easy to access buttons for call answer/end, mute and volume adjustment
- Flexible boom arm tip - The flexible tip of the boom arm ensures ideal microphone placement
- Operating system support - Works with all Windows operating systems
- - Windows XP
- - Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit)
- - Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Two-year global warranty - With GN Netcom"?s no fine print warranty, you"?ll enjoy worry-free ownership
|Related Part Numbers:||:|
Author - Headset Evaluation Team