This product has been discontinued.
Upgrade to the new and improved Jabra BIZ 1500 Mono!
The Jabra BIZ 1920 and Jabra BIZ 1925, replacing the Jabra GN1900 Mono and Jabra GN1900 Duo QD headsets. The Jabra BIZ 1920 and Jabra BIZ 1925 will enhance the overall audio experience of your contact center customer by delivering enhanced performance at very attractive price points!
- New and improved noise canceling microphone for loud contact center environments
- New speaker housing with 270 degree rotational boom arm for optional left or right speaker use
- Leatherette ear cushions for all day user comfort
- Single pack configuration for maximum convenience
- 2-year unconditional warranty
The Jabra BIZ 1900 delivers professional performance and exceptional value. It"?s the cost-effective headset investment decision that doesn"?t compromise on quality. Designed for contact center use, the Jabra BIZ 1900 increases agent productivity and performance. Its noise canceling-microphone ensures that background noise from your work environment will not be transmitted to your customers"ears.
The headset comes complete with a QD (Quick Disconnect) plug for instant connectivity to a wide range of amplifiers and telephone systems. Simply connect the headset to the telephone system and you"?re ready to benefit from the Jabra GN1900"?s low cost of ownership.
The Jabra BIZ 1900 is available in both mono and duo variants and its multiple adjustment points make it truly adaptable to individual preferences. Its headband wearing style combined with a lightweight design ensures all-day comfort even in very call-intensive environments. The leatherette cushions have an elevated outer ring for added comfort and deliver an exceptional user experience. Features & Benefits:
Questions & Answers (FAQ)Q Is Jabra BIZ 1900 Series completely safe to use?
- Professional quality -Designed throughout for telephone-intensive use, the Jabra BIZ 1900 is exceptionally durable. And at less than 45 g/1.6 oz (mono), it"?s still comfortable for all day use.
- Sound quality - Great sound quality with traditional, narrow band phone systems.
- Lightweight, sturdy design - Comfortable, yet sturdy materials provide professional quality and a good user experience.
- Noise-canceling microphone - The headset"?s noise-canceling microphone filters out unwanted background noise, making it ideal for use in louder work environments.
- Adjustable speaker chambers - Flexible adjustment to the ear for optimal coupling resulting in exceptional audio sound.
- PeakStoptechnology - Acoustic shock protection against sudden, loud noises.
- Boom arm with 270 rotation - Flexibility to ensure optimal microphone positioning. 270 degree movement in both directions supports left and right wearing styles.
- Quick Disconnect (QD) - Thanks to the headsets easy Quick Disconnect, plug the headset directly into your telephone system and youre all set.
- Flexible boom arm tip - The flexible tip of the boom arm ensures ideal microphone placement.
- Future-proof design - Future-proof design lets users upgrade from traditional desk telephony to IP hard phones.
- 2-year warranty - With GN Netcom"?s no fine print 2-year warranty, you"?ll enjoy worry-free ownership.
A Yes, Jabra BIZ 1900 Series feature our PeakStoptechnology, which protects against sudden loud sound spikes. The high-pitch squeal of a fax machine, for example, can be harmful. Many acoustic experts define acoustic shock as being exposed to a
sound of over 135 dB SPL, but even lower sounds can damage the ears. Therefore, the Jabra BIZ 1900 Series like all other Jabra headsets cuts off sounds at 118 dB SPL (RMS).Q D oes Jabra BIZ 1900 work with all GN Netcom amplifiers?
A T he Jabra BI Z 1900 Series is compatible with Jabra amplifiers and adapters such as Jabra GN 1200, Jabra GN 1210, Jabra GN 8000, Jabra Link 220, Jabra Link 280, and Jabra GN 8210 through the standard Jabra QD (quick disconnect) interface.Q Can the boomarm rotate 360 degrees?
A T he boomarm is designed to rotate 270 degrees only to protect the parts inside for optimal lifetime. The 270 degree movement can be done in both directions supporting left and right wearing style.Q Is the Jabra BIZ 1900 still shipped in a 24-count container?
A No. The Jabra BIZ 1900"?s ship in single pack configurations.Q H ow does a noise-canceling microphone work?
A T he noise-canceling microphone filters out unwanted background noise. It does so by differentiating between sounds that come from nearby sources, such as from the mouth, and those from far away, which are then eliminated. Because of this, it is important that the noise-canceling microphone is positioned close to the mouth (approximately 2 cm/less than 1 inch).Q W hat can be done if the person on the other end has difficulty hearing?
A I f the person being spoken to has difficulties hearing the agent, try adjusting the boom arm. This is particularly important when using a noise-canceling microphone, which should be quite close to the mouth (approximately 2 cm/less than 1 inch).Q W hat can be done if the agent has difficulty hearing?
A I f an agent has problems hearing the person on the other end of the line, try turning up the volume on the telephone or amplifier. If the problem persists, the agent should consider switching from a mono to a duo headset.
UPC Code: 706487012191