Jabra A125s Stereo Bluetooth iPod Adapter
- Enjoy the freedom of wireless stereo music from your iPod with the Jabra A125s adapter and you can still stay in touch through your Bluetooth mobile phone.
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
Enjoy the freedom of wireless stereo music from your iPod with the Jabra A125s adapter and you can still stay in touch through your Bluetooth mobile phone.
Simply plug the Jabra A125s into your iPod, pair up with any Bluetooth stereo headset press PLAY and you?re good to go! And if you?re waiting for an important call, or just want to stay in touch, you can also pair your Jabra Bluetooth stereo headset with your mobile phone at the same time.
The adapter is compatible with most iPods, iPod minis & nanos.
* Device Dependant
- Bluetooth compliance: Bluetooth version 1.2 specifications
- Supported Bluetooth profiles: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) and Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Operating range: Up to 10 metres
- Music time: Provides up to 10 hours music time*
- Stand-by time: Up to 250 hours standby time*
- Charging time: Approximately 2.5 hours with AC power supply (not included) and up to 6 hours with USB cable
- Weight: 19 g
- Made for Apple iPods
- Listen to music wirelessly
- Remote control the iPod from the headset (play, pause, stop, prev./next track, FFWD, RWD)
- Indispensable companion for the BT620s (same charger, instant pairing - sold separately)
There have no reviews in this product.