Avaya B159 Conference Phone
Simple, sophisticated solution extends crystal clear sound and smart productivity features to board rooms and large conference rooms
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
The Avaya B100 Series Conference Phones offer sophisticated and easy to use communication solutions for small to large companies. Providing superior voice quality with the award winning Omnisound audio technology, the B100 Series Conference Phones cost effectively offer a variety of low bandwidth, plug-and play deployment options, that address the unique needs of diverse users within your organization with a broad choice of models.
With a sleek appearance and suite of smart productivity features, the B100 Series Conference Phones are an ideal choices for companies adding endpoints to their existing infrastructure or deploying a new network. These conference phones can be used for scheduled meetings and training sessions or for impromptu calls between globally dispersed offices and remote workers.
Crystal Clear Sound: Omnisound audio technology provides clear transmission during meetings so you and your team don"?t miss any part of the discussion. Full duplex transmits and receives sound simultaneously to prevent audio clipping; 360 surround sound and powerful speakers optimize audio pick-up and broadcasting. Noise suppression filters cut static background noise and an equalizer lets you adjust pitch to suit your preference.
Plug and Play simplicity: Connect the Avaya B159 Conference Phone to a telephone line and a power outlet and you are ready to go! Line mode lets you switch and combine analog, mobile and USB connections (so you can make VOIP calls with the B159 Conference Phone through a PC). It"?s easy. Also included is a conference guide, perfect for making multi-party calls, and a handy phone book to store your key contacts. The Avaya B100 Series Conference Phones offer sophisticated and easy to use communication solutions for small to large companies. Providing superior voice quality with the award winning Omnisound audio technology, the B100 Series Conference Phones cost effectively offer a variety of low bandwidth, plug-and play deployment options, that address the unique needs of diverse users within your organization with a broad choice of models.
Flexibility and Productivity Enhancing Features: Enhance web conferencing, video and other communications environments. The B159 Conference Phone is a versatile high performer that complements your existing solutions and can be easily redeployed as your business grows or as needs change.
The Avaya B159 Conference Phone
Best suited for board rooms and large conference rooms with groups greater than 10 people, the B159 Conference Phone helps improve employee productivity and collaboration between customers, partners and suppliers with features including:
- OmniSound powerful crystal clear sound to provide seamless productivity
- Line Mode selector allows you to switch and combine analog, VoIP or mobile connections (extending your mobile"?s speakerphone capabilities)
- A Conference Guide that easily helps you set up group calls with the touch of a button
- Optional expansion microphones that increase range (and number of participants) up to 750 sq ft
- SD-memory card to record your meetings and conference calls for playback or to archive for later use
- A Phone Book for quick access to your key contacts
- Optional wireless headset connection and PA system to meet the sound requirements for larger groups
- Upgradeable software to meet future needs
- OmniSound wideband via USB.
- Omnidirectional microphone. Microphone: analog line 2003300 Hz, USB 2007000 Hz.
- Pickup range of up to 30 m2, < 10 persons.
- Loudspeakers: volume 90 db, SPL 0.5 m, 150-7000 Hz.
- Equalizer: soft, neutral and bright.
- Analog phone connection: Modular 6/6 (RJ11) to a public analog telecommunication network or an analog PBX.
- PC connectivity: USB 2.0.
- GSM and DECT connectivity: 6/6 DEC.
- Power supply: Transformer 100-240 V AC/14 V DC.
- Expansion microphones: modular 4/4.
- Auxiliary: Modular 4/4 for wireless headset or PA
- Phone book: 50 contacts.
- Call groups: 20 groups.
- Supports SD memory cards up to 2 GB
- Size: Diameter 240 mm, height 77 mm
- Weight: 1 kg.
- Charcoal black.
- Display: Illuminated graphics LCD, 128x64.
- Keypad: Alphanumeric 09, *, on/R, off, mute, hold, volume up, volume down, 5 buttons for menu navigation, line (line mode), and conference guide.
- Avaya IP Office Rls 7.0+
- Avaya Communication Manager Rls 5.0+
- Avaya Communication
- Server 1000 Rls 6.0+
- Avaya Aura Rls 6.0+
- User Interface: Danish, English, Finnish, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, German, Russian.
- B159, power cable and AC adapter
- Expansion microphones extend the voice pickup range from 320 to up to 750 sq ft (30-70 m2)
- Dual analog line and power extension cable
- Video systems connection cable
- Mobile phone cables
- Power extension cable
- PA Interface box
- Security lock and cable
- Wall mounting bracket
|Audio Mixer Integration||:||Available|
|Automatic Gain Control||:||Yes|
|Noise Cancelling Microphone||:||High|
|Recommended Use||:||Meeting Room/Office|
|Room Coverage (# of People)||:||Small (7 to 16)|
There have no reviews in this product.