Aastra Meridian 5316 Digital Centrex Telephone
With LCD and third generation handsfree capability, the M5316 offers powerful time-saving and productivity features.
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
With Liquid Crystal Display and third generation handsfree capability, the M5316 offers powerful time-saving and productivity features. This phone is designed to maximize use of Meridian Digital Centrex features and recommended for busy professionals who conduct much of their business by phone.
Combined with the M522 Meridian Mate Expansion Module, the M5316 can also be used as a mini-console.
Convenience features for increased productivity includes: On-hook dialing for convenient call setup or access to voice mail; Feature/line indicator to let you know at a glance if a feature or line is in use; Visual message waiting indicator that works in combination with a message center application or your voice mail system to let you know when you have a voice mail message; Primary Directory Number (PDN) that is automatically selected for outgoing calls when you lift the handset; Hold and Release keys for better call processing; Last Number Redial to automatically store the last number you dialed, making it easier to reach busy numbers
- Single-line set with multi-line functionality
- Extra wide, 2-line X 24-character display
- Reason Display to give users additional call information, such as whether a call has been forwarded
- Capability for Calling Name and Number Delivery
- Line powered (no local power required)
- Visual ringing indication
- Larger keypad buttons
- Thirteen system programmable keys for feature access or directory numbers
- Hearing aid compatible
- Colors available: Ash, Black, Gray
There have no reviews in this product.