Aastra Meridian 5208 Digital Centrex Telephone
Equipped with a Liquid Crystal Display (LCD), the M5208 combines time-saving and convenience features with ease of operation.
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
Equipped with a Liquid Crystal Display (LCD), the M5208 combines time-saving and convenience features with ease of operation. This phone is designed to maximize use of Meridian Digital Centrex (MDC) features. Select the M5208 for arrangements or other applications where occasional call coverage and exceptional reliability are important. Terminate one or multiple lines, or use Multiple Appearance Directory Number (MADN) to maximize call coverage.
Convenience features for increased productivity includes: On-hook dialing for convenient call setup or access to voice mail; Feature/line indicator to let you know at a glance if a feature or line is in use; Visual message waiting indicator that works in combination with a message center application or your voice mail system to let you know when you have a voice mail message; Primary Directory Number (PDN) that is automatically selected for outgoing calls when you lift the handset; Hold and Release keys for better call processing; Last Number Redial to automatically store the last number you dialed, making it easier to reach busy numbers
- Single-line set with multi-line functionality
- Extra wide, 2-line X 24-character display
- Reason Display to give users additional call information, such as whether a call has been forwarded
- Capability for Calling Name and Number Delivery
- Line powered (no local power required)
- Visual ringing indication
- Larger keypad buttons
- Eight system programmable keys for feature access or directory numbers
- Colors available: Ash, Black, Gray
There have no reviews in this product.