Aastra Meridian 5008 Digital Centrex Telephone
The M5008 telephone combines time-saving and convenience features with ease of operation.
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
The M5008 combines time-saving and convenience features with ease of operation. This phone is designed to maximize use of Meridian Digital Centrex (MDC) features. Select the M5008 when display capabilities are not required. Ease of use and reliability make the M5008 an excellent choice for a reception area, factory floor, construction site, or as a secondary departmental phone.
- Since the M5008 is loop powered, you can be sure your display for Feature/Line Indicators will always work, even during power outages.
- Larger buttons on the keypad make dialing easy and quick.
- Eight line/feature keys let you configure the M5008 to suit your requirements.
- The M5008 includes eight programmable line/feature keys as well as conveniently placed, color-coded Hold and Release keys for improved efficiency and better call processing.
- The built-in speaker permits on-hook dialing and makes it easy to access voice mail.
- The Integrated Wall Mount Kit gives you everything you need to install the M5008 on the wall if you wish.
- The M5008 is perfect for a reception area, construction floor, secondary department phone, or other low-volume calling applications where a display is unimportant but reliability and ease of use are priorities.
Approximate dimensions:Length: 8.375 in. (209 mm) Width: 8.375 in. (213 mm) Height (front): 0.728 in. (18 mm) Height (rear): 3.645 in. (92 mm) Weight: 2.0 lbs. (.9 Kg) Power requirements:
- Loop powered
- Temperature: 32 to 122 F (0 C to 50 C)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- 15,000 ft. (4,570 m)
* MERIDIAN is a trademark of Nortel Networks, used under license by Aastra Technologies Limited
There have no reviews in this product.