Aastra CM-16 Cordless Phone
Aastra"?s CM-16 is a powerful yet cost effective enterprise digital cordless telephone that integrates with Nortel Networks Meridian 1 PBX Systems.
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
Increased efficiency and productivity - Enables users to move freely about the workplace while remaining in constant communications contact.
A low cost wireless solution for M1 PBX systems - Inexpensive alternative to systems that require additional servers, gateways or network gear to be installed.
Simple to install and use - All that is required is an available port on a digital station card in the users existing M1 system. Each CM-16 comes complete with everything else that is necessary to easily set up and begin using.
An application for a wireless solution can be found in almost any business regardless of size. Where the CM-16 finds its place is in businesses where a mobility solution may only be required for a certain number of key individuals, or for a business that cannot support the cost associated with installing and managing a fully deployed wireless solution.
Any enterprise environment that currently has an M1 PBX system deployed including;
- Corporate and Government offices
- Hospitality Industry
- Distribution and Warehouse centers
- Educational Institutions
- Management can move around and interact within the organization while remaining in contact at all times
- Customers can reach Inside Sales staff immediately
- Quick access to IT staff who are often not at their desks
- Administration staff can complete tasks away from their desks while remaining completely accessible
- Warehouse staff who do not have access to a dedicated desktop telephone can be contacted quickly and easily
- Visitors or temporary staff can be provided with a loaner phone
- Building Services staff, Maintenance personnel, Facilities management and Security personnel can all remain connected
- Supports Meridian 1 PBX protocol; emulates M2616
- 2.4GHz Frequency Hopped Spread Spectrum (FH-SS)
- Base station diversity receive and transmit for optimal mobility performance
- Warehouse coverage up to 300,000 sq. feet
- Nickel Metal Hydride battery - 4 day standby time, 4 hour talk time
- Standard 120 V AC power supplies for base station and charging stand
- Handset dimensions: 5.3 inch L x 1.8 inch W x 0.8 inch H
- Handset weight: 4.7 oz
|Related Part Numbers:||:|
There have no reviews in this product.