Aastra 9112i Single Line IP Telephone
The Model 9112i is a value priced, basic single line IP Telephone with speakerphone offering a flexible, interoperable IP solution that meets VoIP budgets for most applications. This item is discontinued.
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
This item is discontinued. The Model 9112i is a value priced, basic single line IP Telephone with speakerphone offering a flexible, interoperable IP solution that meets VoIP budgets for most applications.
Key Features and benefits includes:
- Enhanced Call Management Large storage for personal directory, callers log, and redial list
- Tight Integration Support for multiple IP telephony systems including BroadWorks, Nortel, Sylantro, and Asterisk SIP
- Remarkable Audio Quality speakerphone with excellent voice delivery
- Protect Your Investments Firmware upgrades can be downloaded and installed in the field as standards develop and protocols evolve
- Personal directory
- Call forward, Call transfer & Call waiting
- Caller and calling line information
- Callers log
- Redial list
- Live dial pad or pre-dial support
- Broadsoft's BroadWorks enhanced SIP supports Intercom, Shared Call Appearances, CommPilot Call Manager
- Nortel's MCS SIP support Conferencing, Voicemail, and NAT Traversal support
|Brochure: Telecom IP Matrix 2006 en 0606|
|Data Sheet: 9112i ds en 0509|
|User Guide: 9112i 41-000111-00-08 ma 06|
|Guide de l'utilisateur (Franï¿½ais): 9112i User Guide ma fr 06|
There have no reviews in this product.