Aastra 6730i SIP Telephone
The Aastra 6730i offers exceptional features and flexibility in an enterprise grade IP telephone.
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
The Aastra 6730i, a new member of the carrier-grade, open-standards based 67xi SIP portfolio, offers exceptional features and flexibility in an enterprise grade IP telephone. With a sleek, elegant design and a compact footprint, this multi-line SIP telephone delivers the advanced features and performance traditionally found only in higher priced products. Featuring a 3 line LCD display, the 6730i supports up to 6 lines with call appearances, offers advanced XML capability to access custom applications and is fully interoperable with leading IP-PBX platforms.
Supported by a host of Aastra configuration options, XML development tools and continuous product enhancements via software releases, the value offered by the 6730i makes it is ideally suited for light telephone use for the small and home-based business applications.
Key Features and benefits includes:
- XML Support - The 6730i is equipped with XML browser capabilities allowing access to customized services and applications. Create internal service applications using development guides available from Aastra. This feature provides unlimited potential to customize the 6730i to meet your specific business needs or vertical and CTI applications using the display and keypad.
- Enhanced Call Management - With extensive storage capacity for personal directories, callers logs and redial lists, the Aastra 6730i can improve efficiency by providing more call information with the push of a button. Features such as shared call and bridged line appearances, call forward, call transfer, call waiting, intercom and local 3-way conference increase call flexibility and control.
- Remarkable Audio - All 67xi Series IP Telephones offer full-duplex speakerphone for excellent voice clarity and delivery. With the addition of wide-band audio sound* and our over 15 years experience in telecommunications and telephone design, Aastra can ensure superior voice quality on every product we sell.
- Simplified Deployment - From initial deployment and configuration to future enhancements and upgrades, the Aastra 6730i is designed to save your business time and money. Easily created configuration files, using any text editor and a variety of communication protocols, can be used to configure phones individually or centrally.
- Up to 6 lines with call appearances
- Multi-proxy support
- Distinctive ringing, priority alerting
- XML browser
- Personal directory, Call forward, transfer, waiting, call timer
- Caller and calling line information.
- Callers Log
- Local 3-way Conference
- Intercom with auto-answer
- Paging and auto-answer capabilities
- Redial list, Do Not Disturb
- Programmable number pad speedial. Live dial pad support
- Missed Call Notification
- One-touch call transfer, conference or call park
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Shared call and bridged line appearances
|Data Sheet :6730i ds en 0109|
|User Guide : IP Phone Admin Guide 2.4.0 41-001160-03 REV00 AG 0811|
|Firmware :6730i FC-001240-01-REV00 sr 2.4.1 0901|
There have no reviews in this product.