Aastra 1930 Analogue Comfort Telephone
Available in the USA only.The Aastra 1930 comfort telephone with speed dial keys, handsfree operation and LED's provides excellent value for money.
Not Sure Which Headset to Buy? Start Here: Have Questions ? 1-800-583-5500
Thanks to individually selectable ringing melodies and a good visible LED even in offices with several workplaces it is easy to determine which phone has been called at any time.
Alternatively the LED can be controlled by telephone systems which are equipped accordingly, e.g. to notify a hotel guest on a personal message. In order to support this feature the telephone is equipped with a multi-protocol for message waiting indication. The Aastra 1930 is equipped with a three row display and a clearly arranged guided menu structure and a telephone book with 135 entries.
Thanks to the caller ID function it displays the caller's number or the name in case the caller has been saved to the telephone book previously.
The Aastra 1930 comfort telephone provides excellent value for money.
- Last number redial
- Large 3-row display, handsfree operation
- 10 speed dialling keys, telephone directory (135 numbers)
- Handsfree operation
- Caller ID (CLIP) with caller list
- Re-dialling of the recently dialled 16 numbers
- Discreet call
- Wall mounting possible
- LED as message waiting signal (MWI)
- Flash key (100, 200, 300, 400, 600 and 900 ms are possible)
* CLIP-Function is only available if supported by the provider and depending on the system.
|Related Part Numbers:||:|
There have no reviews in this product.